We have worked as event planners and managers to various corporate events and activities in Nepal. Our forte includes team building activities, games, meetings, seminars, conferences and incentive programs, also commonly known as MICE events.
Why should you conduct team building activities:
1. They facilitate better communication – Activities that create discussion enable open communication among employees, and between employees and management. This can improve office relationships and in turn, the quality of work done.
2. Motivates employees – Team leadership and team building go hand in hand. The more comfortable your employees are to express their ideas and opinions, the more confident they will become. This will motivate them to take on new challenges.
3. Promotes creativity – Taking a team outside of an office setting and exposing them to new experiences will force them to think outside of their normal routine. Working together with other team members can ignite creativity and fresh ideas, which are great qualities to bring back to the office.
4. Develops problem-solving skills – In public relations a crisis can happen at any time. Team building activities that require coworkers to work together to solve problems can improve the ability to think rationally and strategically. Teams that are able to determine when a problem arises and know what they can do about it, can then effectively take charge when a real crisis occurs.
5. Breaks the barrier – Team building increases the trust factor with your employees. Often in corporate settings there is a disconnect between the leadership team and employees because the employees sense too large of a gap between the two. Team building exercises give leadership the opportunity to be seen as a colleague rather than a boss, which can do wonders for employee morale
Some of the team building activities in Nepal undertaken and successfully completed by us are:
Action Aid in Sauraha
DCA in Kathmandu
Dabur in Ghandruk
NCELL Team Building